Scope of application:
It is suitable for drying heat sensitive raw materials that can decompose and polymerize and metamorphose at high temperature .It is wide used in pharmaceutical, chemical, foodstuff electronic industries.
Vacuum drying is to put raw material under the state of vacuum for heating and drying. If use vacuum to pump air and humidity out, the dry speed will be faster.
Note: if use condenser, the solvent in raw material can be recovered. If the solvent is water, condenser might be canceled and the investment and every could be saved. It use SK series water ring vacuum pump sets, condensate can not be used and the investment could be saved.
- Under the condition of vacuum, the boiling point of raw material will decrease and make the pushing force become greater. Therefore for a certain amount of heat radiation, the conducting area of evaporator can be saved.
- The heat source for operation of evaporation may be low pressure steam or surplus heat steam.
3. The heat loss of evaporator is less;
4. Before drying, the treatment of disinfection may be carried out. During the period of drying, there is no impurity material. It is in conformity with the requirement of GMP;
5. It belongs to static drier. So the shape of raw material to be dried can not be destroyed.